Zolid HT+ Preshades – Universal beauty
Zolid HT+ is a highly translu- cent zirconium oxide which combines high mechanical characteristics with out- standing aesthetics. With its extreme edge stability, Zolid HT+ allows delicate margin design when processed with CAD/CAM. Available in 16 VITA classical tooth shades, the processing of Zolid HT+ Preshades guarantees an efficient workflow with maxi- mum colour stability, even for large-span bridges. The range of 16 Zolid HT+ Pre- shade blanks allows achieving all 16 VITA tooth shades with only 7 blanks using the Cera- mill Stain & Glaze Essential Kit and by applying a sophisticat- ed stain technique.
- Fully anatomical crowns and 3-unit to multi-unit bridge
- Anatomically reduced crowns and 3-unit to multi-unit bridge frameworks
- Multi-unit, screw-retained restorations on titanium bases
- Veneers, inlays, onlays
- Customised abutments
- High level aesthetics with a natural look due to increased translucency
- High efficiency and maximum colour stability through pre-stained blanks
- A strength of 1,000 MPa enables a broad spectrum of indications
- Intelligent staining concept with Ceramill Stain & Glaze allows achieving 16 VITA shades with only 7 blanks
To compensate for volume shrinkage during the sintering process, Ceramill restorations made of zirconium oxide and Sintron are always fabricated with a certain allowance. This is defined by entering the so-called magnification factor in the CAM software.
There are various CAM software systems on the market, all of which require different values to be entered. To meet the various requirements, the Ceramill blanks are marked with the following three specifications for the magnification factor:
Sintering of Zolid restoration
Sintering of zirconium oxide is one of the most important process steps in the fabrication of dental restorations.
The porous white body condenses under the influence of high temperatures and the blank achieves its final mechanical (strength) and optical (translucency) properties. The standardized as well as material friendly sintering temperature of 1450 °C ensures economical processes. This allows ZI, Zolid, Zolid HT+ or Zolid FX to be sintered together in a single furnace run.
Optimum results are achieved with the Ceramill Therm and Therm S high-temperature furnaces from Amann Girrbach. These are fully matched to the Zolid portfolio and thus achieve the best possible material properties.