Wearing time without limit
- Suitable for the permanent, definitive and surgically invasive treatment. The manufacture of implant screws is not permissible.
- Metal- and monomerfree, particularly suitable for allergy sufferers.
Low specific material weight – human bone-like
Ideal physical and chemical material characteristics
- The future number one choice of metal-free prosthetic material due to its human bone-like elasticity and high-tenacity in combination with almost non-existent material fatigue.
- PolyEtherEtherKetone is biocompatible, wear-resistant and at the same time almost elastic like the human bone.
- The optimal physical properties of PEEK allow almost identical construction dimensions as with metal materials.
- Controlled industrial technical long-term temper process guarantees minimal material tension and best homogeneous crystallisation.
- Extremely high flexural strength and wear resistance.
- Excellent chewing and better wearing comfort opposed to metal constructions.
- Individualisable by using well-established veneer and composite materials incl. artVeneer® veneer shells in conjunction with the artConcept® system.
- Sterilisable (validated method in accordance with EN ISO 17665)
- Crowns and bridges
- Transversal connectors
- Sublingual brackets
- Retaining elements: Telescopic crowns, Attachments, Retaining clips, Bar constructions
- Frameworks for clasp dentures
- Denture bases
- Occlusal splints